Industry and Construction
In the construction,
- Boreholes and wells fitting including shafts, pipelines and pumps with level monitoring.
- Transporting and pumping water from the borehole to the water tank.
- Reconstruction and construction of water tanks including fittings.
- Supply and installation of pipeline systems (stainless steel and plastic: PE, PVC, PPR).
- Supply of water treatment technology units.
- Implementation of an automatic pumping station (ATS).
- Installation of plastic and stainless steel storage in water tanks including fittings.
- Supply of stainless steel water tanks complements (railings, ladders, hatches, constructions, wall grommets, suction and inlet baskets).
- Measurement and Regulation (MaR) and automation.
- Installation of plastic (PVC, PE, PPR) and stainless steel pipelines.
1. Drinking and Technological Water Treatment
We do analysis of strengths and weaknesses:
- Drinking water from private water supply (more demanding x more economical).
- Technological water from the public water supply system (requires raw water analysis to determine the appropriate filtration system according to the amount and size of mechanical impurities).
- Stainless steel pressure filters TVK, RF, SF.
- Plastic filters.
2. Treatment for boiler rooms and hot water systems
We treat the inlet feed water with:
We treat permanent water circuit with:
We treat larger hot water systems (e.g. steam boilers) with:
More complex filtration systems (pressure filters TVK, RF, SF).
Reverse osmosis (in case of perfectly demineralized water).
Decarbonisation + free CO2 venting (aeration towers PV).