TVK D Nitrate Filter
The stainless steel or plastic filter cartridge serves to remove nitrates by the process of capturing nitrate ions on artificial resin. Water must be free of mechanical impurities, iron, manganese and chlorine.
Leaflet TVK D Nitrate Filter - 245 kB
- stainless steel TVK DH or fiberglass TVKP DH
- with separate control unit or control valve on the top of the filter body
- flowrate from 0,2 to 55 m3 /hod
- for intermittent (simple) or continuous (duplex) operation
- stainless steel or fiberglass pressure tank filled with ion exchange (anion) filling,
- control unit (including a pulse water meter for a volume device),
- interior fitting and a filter cartridge, brine tank with connection,
- after saturation of the ion exchange load of nitrate ions it must be regenerated. The regeneration of the ion exchanger takes place in two ways: Automatically or after passing the specified amount of water through the input pulse water meter. Consumption of regenerative salt: approx. 0.10-0.15 kg / l of ion exchange charge. In the case of a duplexing device, the pressure filters are two and alternate (at the time of regeneration of one filter, the second filter is triggered automatically and vice versa to ensure continuous water treatment.