Reconstruction of the water treatment plant for varans in the Indonesian jungle pavilion
- Adjustment of water purification technology and its recirculation in Indonesia pavilion at the Zoological Gardens in Prague.
- The line I, which supplies a lake of varanos, was reconstructed.
- Apart from the price, the total duration of the engagement was an equally important criterion to minimize interrupted operation/closure of the pavilion for the public - we manage to finish the order in 1 day.
Reconstruction of the water treatment plant in the Krkonošské Muzeum
Vrchlabí, Královehradecký kraj
- Elimination of the emergency state of filtration of circulating water within the trout stream exhibition at KRNAP (The Krkonoše Mountains National Park) Krkonoše Museum in Vrchlabí.
- Preserving the existing principle of circulating water treatment with the pre-cleaning process and simple filtration.
- In the first separation process, the replacement of the non-functional hair filter behind the filter,
in the second stage the installation of a new automatic pressure filter (to remove suspended substances, turbidity and any residual chlorine from the leakage from the public water supply line).
- Electrical wiring, automation of operation, piping connection including fittings.
- Dismantling and disposal of existing damaged technology.
Water Treatment Facility for Masaryk Hospital
Ústí nad Labem, Ústecký kraj
- Supply of water softener.
- Dismantling the existing water treatment plant and its ecological disposal.
- Installation of a new plant, commissioning and training of the operator.
- Elaboration of project documentation of water treatment technology including pipeline dimensions.
- Test operation, actual execution documentation, inspection reports, operating instructions, operator training.
Mobile Water Treatment Plant for the Mexican Armed Forces
- Delivery of 2 mobile water treatment plants (UMÚV) with a flow capacity of 10 m3/hour.