SF Cartridge Filter
SF is is a large-volume and all stainless steel filter with inner cartridges suitable for the perfect mechanical filtration of less polluted liquids with the addition of oils. It is used as a pre-filter for reverse osmosis.
Leaflet SF Cartridge Filter - 1678 kB
- With various filter inserts: softness in the range of 0.2-800 microns (0.0001-0.8 mm), , for drinking and technological water, and oils.
- Made of more quality stainless steel: e.g. EN 1.4401, EN 1.4541, EN 1.4571.
- With input and output according to customer requirements: dimensions, flanges/screw threads, top/side.
- Self-supporting or installed on the wall.
- Cylindrical part set on three legs.
- Removable top flanges with tilting screws.
- Several interchangeable wrap-around filter inserts of varying length.
- Two connecting points: water inlet and outlet.
- Two manometers.
- Discharge valve.